Spend $3500 and get 10% OFF also receive 20c per litre from BP AACard
Ask us about our special price for ceiling insulation R3.6 from $995
New build insulation solutions
A well-insulated house, new or old, means less energy to heat and cool, improving the comfort for you and your family. It will also reduce the risk of illness from damp, cold and mould.
About 10% of a home’s heat can be lost through the floor, 24% through the walls and a whopping 40% through the ceiling. Insulation creates a thermal barrier to help keep heat inside the home in winter and to slow the heat from entering in the summer months – making it a more comfortable place to live.
- Ceilings: New Insulation Total Fill or Fresh Top Up over existing
- Retro-Fit Wall Insulation: Injected through external cladding
- Under-floor: Remove Foil Insulation
- New Underfloor Insulation
- Ground Vapour Barrier to minimise moisture
- Blown-in loose fill for low pitch roof spaces.
We are a specialist manufacturer, distributor and installer of insulation systems for New Homes, Retro Fit, Rental Properties and Commercial Buildings. High Quality products and professionally trained teams for optimum performance. All insulation covers a minimum 50 year warranty and 10 year workmanship guarantee
Insulation for Rental properties
We can assist landlords to cost effectively have insulation installed in ceilings and under floors. Check out our specialised service for rental property owners and managers
- All residential rental homes in New Zealand will be required to have insulation by July 2019.
- Landlords are required to provide a statement on the tenancy agreement for any new tenancy
- Commencing 1 July 2016 about the location, type and condition of insulation in the rental home.
- We can provide you a Statement of Insulation to hold on file.
- Installing (or repairing) conductive foil insulation in residential and rental homes is now banned.
What can we do to help?
You’ll need a Statement of Insulation
We’ll help check if your rentals meet the new insulation requirements for insulation and smoke alarms and provide you with a Statement of Insulation for only $49 per property (refundable after purchase).
We will make it easy for you, we will:
- Coordinate assessments and installations with your tenants.
- Check your rental properties for insulation and advise if already insulated home is to standard.
- Provide a quote for properties that are not to standard to install necessary insulation using approved insulation products.
- Complete an operational test of any installed smoke alarms (& supply and install 10 year long-life photoelectric smoke alarms if required).
PLUS, if you get your insulation installed by us, we will refund you the $49 Statement of Insulation cost and give you a FREE long-life smoke alarm. Don’t delay – contact us today and to get a Statement of Insulation for your rental properties